Bellsouth email service is very famous and well known in the United States. As a large number of people using this Bellsouth email service, so it is common they face some issues. When access to the website is increasing some small issues arise related to it. Hence here describe some steps for troubleshooting the errors. If you have set up your email then this was easy to access.
If you want to know the process of Bellsouth Email setup or facing any technical issues while using it, then you are at the right place. Here we are discussing all the solutions regarding the above questionnaire. For complete knowledge regarding any technical issues like sending or receiving emails or some other issues then follow us in this blog.
Many people use the Bellsouth.net account on Outlook. So, we are also discussing Outlook in this blog.
Some guides to Bellsouth Email Settings for Outlook:
In this blog, we are sharing some knowledge about Bellsouth Email Settings for Outlook. Because now a day’s many users use Outlook as their daily email client. So, like other users, if you also want to know about the process of access to your Bellsouth account on Outlook Email Client then you can follow our blog without any hesitation.
Follow the below-given steps for configuring Bellsouth Email Settings for Outlook:
- First, you have to lunch Outlook on your computer.
- Then you have to choose the file option.
- Select “Manual configuration server setting”
- Then click Next >> Yes on the new window
- Next, you have to enter the Bellsouth email address, your name
- Select IMAP and POP and click next after that in Incoming Mail Server: ‘imap.mail.att.net’ and In Outgoing Mail Server: ‘smtp.mail.att.net’
- Then, enter your email credentials
- Now press on more settings and check for both the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” and “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” boxes.
- Next, click on the advanced tab and make sure that the Incoming Server port number for POP3 is 995
- Be sure that the Outgoing Server Port has- 465
- Under the SSL disable- Use the following type of encrypted connection.
- Click on Finish, the email setup process is completed.
Now you can set up your Bellsouth and Outlook mail in one place and access your go-to email service provider on Outlook as well.
Basic issues relating to Troubleshoot:
If you are facing any error while setting Bellsouth email, configuration with Outlook or signing up, you can consult with Bellsouth email support for an easy solution. You should look up all the setups if you are facing any credential issues related to sending or receiving emails. After completion of all the above steps, if still, your issue is not clear, then you can contact Bellsouth skilled technicians.
You will be able to send and receive emails without facing any issue, by performing the above Bellsouth email settings. Ensure that you customize it according to your needs because Outlook will allow you all kinds of configuration options and settings.